Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Final Four in Atlanta  (Read 2232 times)

Offline brewmichigan

• Brewer
Final Four in Atlanta
« on: April 01, 2013, 07:30:08 am »
Had to post something since my Wolverines have punched their ticket to their first Final Four since the Fab Five era. These banners won't be coming down. Go Blue!!!
Mike --- Flint, Michigan

Offline HoosierBrew

• I must live here
  • Indianapolis,IN
Re: Final Four in Atlanta
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 07:38:42 am »
I wish them better luck against the Syracuse D than the Hoosiers had.  Made us look like the JV squad.
Jon H.

Offline thebigbaker

• Brewmaster
  • Denver, CO
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 08:02:07 am »
I have no dog in this fight, but I'm gonna pull for Louisville.  After watching perhaps the worst sports injury that I can remember happen to one of their players yesterday, I think it's going to be tough to beat Louisville.  They were probably already the best team in the nation, but now they have a little extra to play for.
Jeremy Baker

"An escalator can never break: it can only become stairs. You should never see an Escalator Temporarily Out Of Order sign, just Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Offline brewmichigan

• Brewer
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 08:14:37 am »
I agree with Louisville being the overall favorite. They are the most complete team there. I'm not worried about them yet. Cuse is going to give me enough to worry about.

I hear Kevin Ware is doing well after his surgery. Absolutely devastating injury and I wish him a full recovery.
Mike --- Flint, Michigan

Offline hopfenundmalz

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
  • Milford, MI
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2013, 09:27:35 am »
I have no dog in this fight, but I'm gonna pull for Louisville.  After watching perhaps the worst sports injury that I can remember happen to one of their players yesterday, I think it's going to be tough to beat Louisville.  They were probably already the best team in the nation, but now they have a little extra to play for.
Once I heard they were taking him to IU Methodist, I said "he is in good hands". There are some doctors there that have reconstructed foot and leg injuries that most places would just amputate (there is a little race track on the west side of town).
Jeff Rankert
AHA Lifetime Member
BJCP National
Ann Arbor Brewers Guild
Home-brewing, not just a hobby, it is a lifestyle!

Offline brewmichigan

• Brewer
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2013, 08:36:36 am »
National Championship game tonight. So proud of those kids! Go Blue!!!
Mike --- Flint, Michigan

Offline theDarkSide

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Derry, NH
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2013, 08:42:31 am »
My nephew is in grad school at Michigan, so I guess I have to care this year.  ;D
Seacoast Homebrew Club - Portsmouth, NH
AHA Member
Stephen Mayo
------------------------------------------------