Other than Brewing > All Things Food

Avocados

<< < (5/5)

euge:

--- Quote from: 1vertical on May 07, 2013, 10:21:27 PM ---I am thinking, harvested cleaned avacado, lemon juice, and vacuum sealer along with refrigeration....

--- End quote ---

If you leave the seed in they won't discolor. So I would mash up several together, and vacseal along with the pit. Should refrigerate for a while.

deepsouth:

--- Quote from: euge on May 08, 2013, 01:13:28 PM ---
--- Quote from: 1vertical on May 07, 2013, 10:21:27 PM ---I am thinking, harvested cleaned avacado, lemon juice, and vacuum sealer along with refrigeration....

--- End quote ---

If you leave the seed in they won't discolor. So I would mash up several together, and vacseal along with the pit. Should refrigerate for a while.

--- End quote ---

great info.  thanks.

punatic:
Fresh avocado chunks, Japanese cucumber slices, plum tomato chunks and sweet Maui onion (think Vidalia onions) shavings, drizzled with homemade honey vinegar and EVOO.  YUM!

redbeerman:

--- Quote from: punatic on May 09, 2013, 12:57:20 AM ---Fresh avocado chunks, Japanese cucumber slices, plum tomato chunks and sweet Maui onion (think Vidalia onions) shavings, drizzled with homemade honey vinegar and EVOO.  YUM!

--- End quote ---

Sounds great, Carl!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version