Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Big Brew Day 2013  (Read 6638 times)

Offline klickitat jim

• I must live here
Re: Big Brew Day 2013
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2013, 07:57:39 pm »
I'll take you up on that before its all over. May have to bring my wife and a tent... no way I'm not having a beer.

"Friends don't let friends drink bad beer"

Offline tfries

• Cellarman
  • Cheshire, OR
Re: Re: Big Brew Day 2013
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2013, 07:30:05 pm »
Ya know, people are always less impressed with me after they meet me.....;)

My wife and I drove up from California to visit Big Brew 2005 at Denny's.  The whole experience with the group of brewers that were there that day as well as the whole charm of the Eugene area sold us that that is where we wanted to call home.  By October of that year we had backed up our bags and moved to that area.  The people that we met that day and the days following that are now our lifetime friends.

Sorry I did not make it out there this year.  With the nice weather we have been having, things in the vineyard have really taking off.  I was thinking of you though.

Cheers.

Cascade Brewers Society

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
Re: Re: Big Brew Day 2013
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2013, 10:14:24 am »
Ya know, people are always less impressed with me after they meet me.....;)

My wife and I drove up from California to visit Big Brew 2005 at Denny's.  The whole experience with the group of brewers that were there that day as well as the whole charm of the Eugene area sold us that that is where we wanted to call home.  By October of that year we had backed up our bags and moved to that area.  The people that we met that day and the days following that are now our lifetime friends.

Sorry I did not make it out there this year.  With the nice weather we have been having, things in the vineyard have really taking off.  I was thinking of you though.

Cheers.

We missed you guys, Tom!  I was thinking about that first day you showed up and our trip to the river!  See ya in a few weeks for Iron Brewer!
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline Jeff M

• Brewmaster
  • Currently upgrading to Brewery 3.0
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2013, 10:36:40 am »
If he has that Ukulele close at hand IM IN!!
Granite Coast Brewing Company.
Building a clone of The Electric Brewery to use as a pilot system for new recipes!

Offline garc_mall

• Brewmaster
  • [1892.9, 294.9deg] AR Lynnwood, WA
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2013, 09:36:46 am »

You DON'T want to hear Denny play that. :o

either that, or Denny had one too many hop joints at NHC  ;D

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2013, 09:39:32 am »

You DON'T want to hear Denny play that. :o

either that, or Denny had one too many hop joints at NHC  ;D

Well, if you compare it to my singing, I'm the Jimi Hendrix of ukulele!  ;)
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell