General Category > Going Pro

Logo Feedback

<< < (2/19) > >>

reverseapachemaster:
I liked the 12th one the most. I thought it was a good balance between an interesting design and easy to read and identify.

I also wondered whether these were from one of those discount/bulk logo websites. They aren't necessarily bad but none of them leap off the page as something unique you would rely on for marketing a memorable image. If you're just looking for something to identify the brewery there's nothing wrong with it.

Should you decide you would like something more creative I do have a referral to offer for a gal who does marketing/branding and does have some experience working with breweries and wineries among other industries.

tonyp:
That wasn't meant to be an angry rant, I hope it didn't come off as such.  I really just want you to do well and I also care about good design.

:)
Tony

tschmidlin:
Some of the logos kind of remind me of this one from a local brewery where I know and like the owner, brewer, and several of the other guys that work there.

garc_mall:

--- Quote from: tschmidlin on April 23, 2013, 09:51:00 PM ---Some of the logos kind of remind me of this one from a local brewery where I know and like the owner, brewer, and several of the other guys that work there.

--- End quote ---

My only problem with Big Al is that it is a long drive to White Center.

On the logo question. I have no idea.

tschmidlin:

--- Quote from: garc_mall on April 23, 2013, 10:30:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: tschmidlin on April 23, 2013, 09:51:00 PM ---Some of the logos kind of remind me of this one from a local brewery where I know and like the owner, brewer, and several of the other guys that work there.

--- End quote ---

My only problem with Big Al is that it is a long drive to White Center.

On the logo question. I have no idea.

--- End quote ---
I tried the new IPA at cask fest - it was awesome.  I'm hoping to find it at MnV.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version