General Category > General Homebrew Discussion

What's Brewing This Weekend - 4/28 Edition

(1/5) > >>

blatz:
whatcha'll got going on this weekend?  I'm brewing a dopplebock (1.080) and a black IPA (1.082) - never made either style before, looking forward to it.

HobsonDrake:
I am going to try my hand at a Guinness clone. I have been wanting to do this for a long time. It will only be a half batch so I can tweek and try again. Hope to capture what I remember drinking when I was in London.
I also will be doing my old favorite Plain Pale Ale. Never tried to do two brews in the same day.

reverseapachemaster:
It's my birthday Saturday so I'm taking a break from doing anything other than hanging out with people, eating and drinking.

I have a couple brett strains I need to grow up for some experimental brewing but it can wait until next week. I'm also running out of fermenting space. I have a doppelbock in the kitchen fridge and an American wheat in the fermentation fridge. A RIS is going on the cake from the wheat, so that will take up another couple weeks in the fermentation fridge and then I need to lager in the fermentation fridge for at least a couple weeks. Then it's on to all my summer brewing...

morticaixavier:
Gonna make a starter for next weekends kolsch. and continue quality control on the last batch of course, can't let QC slip man. Let that go and it's all down hill.

goschman:
Gonna try my first Saison tomorrow with WY3711 and mostly American hops.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version