General Category > General Homebrew Discussion

What's Brewing This Weekend - 4/28 Edition

(1/5) > >>

whatcha'll got going on this weekend?  I'm brewing a dopplebock (1.080) and a black IPA (1.082) - never made either style before, looking forward to it.

I am going to try my hand at a Guinness clone. I have been wanting to do this for a long time. It will only be a half batch so I can tweek and try again. Hope to capture what I remember drinking when I was in London.
I also will be doing my old favorite Plain Pale Ale. Never tried to do two brews in the same day.

It's my birthday Saturday so I'm taking a break from doing anything other than hanging out with people, eating and drinking.

I have a couple brett strains I need to grow up for some experimental brewing but it can wait until next week. I'm also running out of fermenting space. I have a doppelbock in the kitchen fridge and an American wheat in the fermentation fridge. A RIS is going on the cake from the wheat, so that will take up another couple weeks in the fermentation fridge and then I need to lager in the fermentation fridge for at least a couple weeks. Then it's on to all my summer brewing...

Gonna make a starter for next weekends kolsch. and continue quality control on the last batch of course, can't let QC slip man. Let that go and it's all down hill.

Gonna try my first Saison tomorrow with WY3711 and mostly American hops.

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version