Author Topic: Hops is toxic and could be deadly to dogs...  (Read 1451 times)

Offline kimcheszak

  • 1st Kit
  • *
  • Posts: 3
    • View Profile
Hops is toxic and could be deadly to dogs...
« on: May 28, 2013, 08:35:28 AM »
Good morning,
 
I am writing to you to inform you about a friends dog who died after eating spent hops.  It was a horrible, needless, accidental death and I would like to prevent it from happening to any other brewers' families.  Could you please share this link with your friends?
 
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=612399742112626&set=a.158146747537930.32959.156921974327074&type=1&theater
 
Q was a great dog, but I can only hope his death with serve as a way we can educate our friends to keep hops away from their pets.