General Category > Pimp My System

I'M CHEAP, NO PUMPS, ALL GRAVITY 15 GAL

(1/6) > >>

Jo Diesel:
So here is my system. Paid $40 for the hot water tun, $18 for fittings, Mash tun was $12 on sale, $20 fittings,
$109 for 25 gal boil kettle at Samsclub.com. All burners are turkey frier, one I had and cant remember how much paid for second. Steel table is just my welding table that I already had. Chiller is home made from copper tubing I bought on clearance. The most expensive thing I bought was my Barley Crusher $114.50 Then found a gear reduction motor at surplus for $15 and spent $18 on drive gears and sprockets. Yesterday I scored 3 18 gal food grade open top barrels for $20 ea.
What do you think for less than $500 total.  Have more than that into cabinets and my sink

gsandel:
The garage space alone (with floor drains and storage for everything) is to die for.

hopfenundmalz:
It doesn't look cheap, you just decided what to spend the money on. Good set up.

I see a stainless 3 tub sink, stone shelf, a water bib so you can clean and sprays up, and the all important mop. From the posters it looks like you are from MI.

weithman5:

--- Quote from: gsandel on May 23, 2013, 11:28:02 AM ---The garage space alone (with floor drains and storage for everything) is to die for.

--- End quote ---
+1

Slowbrew:
I like the hopper extension on the barely crusher.   ;D  Every time I brew I wonder what a good way to extend it is.

Paul

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version