Well guys today didn't go very well for me. Just want to share and b****, moan, and complain for a moment. First the little safety tabs (plastic on the half gallon jugs) fell into my soon to be wort, happened twice. This should have been an early sign. I proceeded to burn my hand (twice) fishing it out. I then dumped some LME onto the side of the brew kettle and onto my almost brand new Blichmann floor burner. Not too bad, some minor spots that are black now between edges or screws. As i mentioned in an earlier post I accidentally scorched some of the extract as well (tried fishing out chunks of burnt extract for an hour). I also decided to do a full 5 gallon boil and man...a bit heavy for just me maneuvering the house and doors. It also took so long to cool with an ice bath.
I ended up dumping it as I was beyond frustrated at that point. Ok, I'm done.