Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Judging at 2nd round NHC  (Read 8556 times)

Offline andrewhejl

• 1st Kit
Re: Judging at 2nd round NHC
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2013, 02:19:48 pm »
I was wondering if anyone had been contacted yet to confirm they are signed up to judge?

Rest assured we have a lot of people properly signed up to judge.  Some confirmation is a good suggestion, though.  We will try to send an email to people who are in the system and confirm we have them.

Alternatively, people can always log in under the email address they used and check to make sure that they are signed up as judges.

Offline andrewhejl

• 1st Kit
Re: Judging at 2nd round NHC
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2013, 02:21:59 pm »
I'm sure they will be formulating the judge assignments in the next few weeks.  I expect that we will hear something a week or so beforehand.

It would be quite nice if notice was received more than a week in advance.  If I'm not judging on Thursday I'd like to know sooner than later, so that I can fill the day with other things beery.

I'm not sure that we will have everything nailed down too much more than a week in advance.  But we will get assignments out at least a few days ahead of time.  This will also let you know if you are not needed to judge and are free to drink in all that Philly has to offer.