Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Terminal Gravity Brewery / IPA  (Read 3196 times)

Offline yso191

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Yakima, WA
Terminal Gravity Brewery / IPA
« on: June 04, 2013, 05:46:22 pm »
I just spent three days on my motorcycle in NE Oregon.  We stayed in LaGrande, and while there at dinner the only IPA on tap was Terminal Gravity's.  I really enjoyed it.  Just the right amount of residual sweetness to compliment the flavoring hops, and the bitterness level was spot on for my palate.

It was a pleasant surprise then when we were going through Enterprise, OR I noticed the sign pointing to their brewery!  We stopped and enjoyed a break in a wonderful little park in the front of the brewery with a little creek running through it.

Unfortunately no one was there that could answer any questions.  The serving girl couldn't even answer how many barrels the brewhouse was.  Oh well, they did the beer well.

Steve
BJCP #D1667

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.” ― G.K. Chesterton

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
Terminal Gravity Brewery / IPA
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 09:39:32 pm »
TG has been one of my favorites for years.
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline klickitat jim

• I must live here
Re: Terminal Gravity Brewery / IPA
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 10:22:10 pm »
Missed it. My vacation time didn't fit the plan. Hope it was fun

Offline troybinso

• Brewer
Re: Terminal Gravity Brewery / IPA
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2013, 08:22:55 am »
They have the best setting of any brewery in this part of the country. Love to sit out by that creek and sample a few.