General Category > General Homebrew Discussion

Dads Day Brew?

(1/5) > >>

klickitat jim:
Anyone spending the day brewing?

I'm doing a Fathers D' APA. MO and 2row base,  Vienna Munich and crystal 15 steeping, Simcoe and cascade hops. Pretty basic but a great way to spend the day.

vista:
Bittering it up. Uk 2 row, crystal, and that oh so special roast, and some torrified/terrified wheat. Nothing but first gold hops. 1968.

On another note, I use muntons 2 row, I need a new sack, not to hijack but goon to try something new for next sack. Sticking to ukish, what are the preferences between bairds, fawcett, and crisp?

tygo:
Brewing up a wit.  Just getting started actually which is later than my usual start time but I'm taking it easy today.  My wife took the kids out and they've got a full day of stuff planned to keep them busy.

My older son gave me a painted brick.  He said it's a door stop.  I'm trying to figure out where I can incorporate it in the brewing process.  Maybe I'll use it to prop up the mash tun when I'm running off.

erockrph:
No brewing today for me. Our Father's Day tradition is strawberry picking and we scored big time today. I'll keep a pound or two in the fridge for snacking and the rest is going in the freezer for a mead later this summer.

HoosierBrew:
No brewing today.  Grilling locally made German sausages (made by a German guy) , along with German potato salad, red cabbage, and obviously good lagers. Dad gets to set the menu today !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version