General Category > Zymurgy

Zymurgy iphone app?

<< < (20/20)

scottNU:
Excellent!  Thanks for the update.

scottNU:
The new app is out and is working great. I was able to delete old issues and read offline. Thanks folks!

scott:
Can anyone else access the Jul/Aug 2005 issue on the iPad/iPhone Zymergy app?  I get a document error message.

Additionally, when I touch the "X" to close the document error, the app downloads the issue behind the message, May/Jun 2003.  This may actually happen because the document error window goes away on its own.

Otherwise I think the app is great.  This version is much better than the previous one. 

garyg:

--- Quote from: scott on November 26, 2013, 02:08:36 PM ---Can anyone else access the Jul/Aug 2005 issue on the iPad/iPhone Zymergy app?  I get a document error message.

Additionally, when I touch the "X" to close the document error, the app downloads the issue behind the message, May/Jun 2003.  This may actually happen because the document error window goes away on its own.

Otherwise I think the app is great.  This version is much better than the previous one.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for pointing this out Scott.  I get the same error you are seeing.  Our Web Architect is looking into what might be causing the problem.

Glad you like the new version, it is indeed much improved!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version