Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: AHA Conference  (Read 3822 times)

Offline Gary Glass

• Brewer
AHA Conference
« on: June 21, 2013, 09:01:01 am »
Just a few days away from the start of the 2013 National Homebrewers Conference in Philly!  We are all super psyched for this year's conference.  I hope all of you that are going are as excited as we are for what is almost assuredly going to be the largest single gathering of homebrewers ever.

We have heard some confusion from some of those registered for the "Full Conference Almost" package. This package does allow access to everything included with the Full Conference registration, with the exception of the Thursday seminars (all of which are repeated later in the week).  So it includes access to the HomebrewExpo, which opens at noon on Thursday, Pro-Brewers Night and the late-night Liberty Well Social Club. We have limited seminar space on Thursday (I wasn't anticipating 3400 attendees back when we were looking at this property in 2009/2010), so simply couldn't accommodate as many people as we are able to get in on Friday and Saturday.

Swing by the AHA booth at Club Night and let me know what you think of my Saison.

See ya in Philly!
Gary
Gary Glass
Longmont, Colorado

Offline grod

• Cellarman
Re: AHA Conference
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 09:17:04 am »

Swing by the AHA booth at Club Night and let me know what you think of my Saison.

See ya in Philly!
Gary

Gaz,

I'll be looking to sample your saison and be super critical of that chin hair that you sport.

love

g
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Offline Gary Glass

• Brewer
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 11:16:14 am »

See ya in Philly!
Gary

I'll be looking to sample your saison and be super critical of that chin hair that you sport.

Where do you think I got the yeast for my Saison?   ;)
Gary Glass
Longmont, Colorado

Offline snowtiger87

• Brewer
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 01:56:42 pm »
Ewwwwwww  :o
Brewing since 1989 - BJCP National Rank
Member of KROC and Foam on the Range

Fermenting: Double IPA
Conditioning: Saison du Potiron
On tap: Cider, Cream Ale, Bock, Rye Dunkel Doppelbock, Celebration Clone, Imperial Stout

Offline brewmasternpb

• Brewer
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2013, 03:20:27 pm »
Gary, this will be my first conference, I've been looking forward to going to an NHC for 11 years now.  I live in Colorado, but the in-laws live in Philly, so we have a built-in baby-sitter!  I'm absolutely stoked!  Thanks for all of the work the AHA put into this!
Dave Malone
The Greater Denver Yeast Infection

Offline domes

• 1st Kit
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2013, 06:59:47 pm »
Just a few days away from the start of the 2013 National Homebrewers Conference in Philly!  We are all super psyched for this year's conference.  I hope all of you that are going are as excited as we are for what is almost assuredly going to be the largest single gathering of homebrewers ever.

We have heard some confusion from some of those registered for the "Full Conference Almost" package. This package does allow access to everything included with the Full Conference registration, with the exception of the Thursday seminars (all of which are repeated later in the week).  So it includes access to the HomebrewExpo, which opens at noon on Thursday, Pro-Brewers Night and the late-night Liberty Well Social Club. We have limited seminar space on Thursday (I wasn't anticipating 3400 attendees back when we were looking at this property in 2009/2010), so simply couldn't accommodate as many people as we are able to get in on Friday and Saturday.

See ya in Philly!
Gary

Thanks Gary!  Bring it!

Offline bluesman

• I must live here
  • Delaware
AHA Conference
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2013, 05:06:09 am »
Don't forget to join us for the "Drain the Kegs" party after the banquet on Saturday night!

Looking forward to a record setting conference filled with the best beer related activities on the planet. :)
Ron Price