Author Topic: Need Link for Orifices  (Read 1270 times)

Offline harbicide

  • Cellarman
  • **
  • Posts: 84
  • Barkeeper's Friend will not passivate stainless.
Need Link for Orifices
« on: June 25, 2013, 04:13:02 PM »
I just bought a small off-brand burner that I intend on using for my mash tun.  It has an orifice for propane, but I need to use house gas.  Are there any links for replacement orifices?
On Tap: 6 yr old Barleywine, Dry Stout, Porter, Strawberry Weizen

Offline kramerog

  • Senior Brewmaster
  • ******
  • Posts: 1974
    • My LinkedIn page
Re: Need Link for Orifices
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 07:13:19 PM »
Tejas Smokers, or its sister websites, have replacement orifices.  FYI, I bought a replacement orifice from them and ultimately drilled out the orifice to get a bigger flame.