Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Club Night 2013 Commemorative T-Shirts Still Available  (Read 4602 times)

Offline smkranz

• Brewer
  • Maryland
    • Midnight Homebrewers' League
Club Night 2013 Commemorative T-Shirts Still Available
« on: June 30, 2013, 07:01:06 pm »
Our club produced a special edition commemorative t-shirt for Club Night 2013.  It features the original art work of our member artist Melinda Byrd on the front of the shirt, and the names of all Club Night clubs on the back, listed by State (at least, I think we got all clubs...just don't look too closely at the state alphabetization  :o ).  Our club's theme was Edgar Allan Poe's The Raven.  We hope our booth and our beers were enjoyed by all.

If you didn't pick up a shirt from us at Club Night, this is your chance.  Upon request, the artist will also sign your shirt in permanent marker.

The front and back of the shirt are shown below.  The shirts are deep purple.  The front image below is the proof from our vendor, which is a little more blue than the actual shirt color.  Sizes available as of this writing are unisex Small thru 4XL.  Shirts are $25 each which includes shipping and PayPal fees (or $20 for local hand-off for cash).  100% cotton Gildan brand.

If you want a shirt, please send me a Private Message with the quantity and sizes you would like.  Include your email address, and we will send you a PayPal Invoice for whichever of your size and quantity selections are still available.  Shirts will ship promptly upon receipt of payment.

and this actual photo of the shirt back

Thanks, and Cheers!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 09:24:07 am by smkranz »
Steve K.
BJCP Beer & Mead Certified
Midnight Homebrewers' League
http://www.midnighthomebrewers.org

Offline jeffy

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Tampa, Fl
Re: Club Night 2013 Commemorative T-Shirts Still Available
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 05:40:22 am »
No image yet.
I am interested because the Rockhoppers club made a similarly themed one for the past three years.
Jeff Gladish, Tampa (989.3, 175.1 Apparent Rennarian)
Homebrewing since 1990
AHA member since 1991, now a lifetime member
BJCP judge since 1995

Offline smkranz

• Brewer
  • Maryland
    • Midnight Homebrewers' League
Re: Club Night 2013 Commemorative T-Shirts Still Available
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2013, 08:50:22 am »
Sorry about the image SNAFU (with our Webmaster, we get what we pay for  ;D ).  Hopefully they are both displaying now for everyone.
Steve K.
BJCP Beer & Mead Certified
Midnight Homebrewers' League
http://www.midnighthomebrewers.org