Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Reclaimed Wood Small Batch Kits - a few cool designs I've been working on!  (Read 4966 times)

Offline mmlangon

• 1st Kit
Hi all! I'm not sure if these are "pimp" enough to qualify for this category, but I wanted to share my efforts to try and design a cool beginner's homebrew kit for people living in small apartments, etc.

They'll brew anywhere from 1-3 gallons, and they're handmade entirely from reclaimed wood. Designed to fit on a kitchen counter and look half-decent doing it!

Sorry for how horribly corny these photos look. I promise those errant hops and grains were not harmed in the making of this post, and were put to good use shortly thereafter :)

Interested to hear everyone's thoughts! Thanks, and cheers!

Mike

Offline micah h

• Cellarman
Very cool, and organized. You could leave those out even when not brewing, looks like a rustic science kit.

Offline morticaixavier

• I must live here
  • Underhill VT
    • The Best Artist in the WORLD!!!!!
for sure, beautiful. If I had a friend with a small place and the dough...
"Creativity is the residue of wasted time"
-A Einstein

"errors are [...] the portals of discovery"
- J Joyce

Offline Jimmy K

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Delaware
Those are really nice!
Delmarva United Homebrewers - President by inverse coup - former president ousted himself.
AHA Member since 2006
BJCP Certified: B0958

Offline mmlangon

• 1st Kit
Thanks guys! Haha isn't brewing kind of a "rustic" science after all? Or maybe that's just what I tell myself when the results taste a little funky and I can't figure out what went wrong. If a beer comes out well, of course it's always some combination of impeccable planning, and you know, pure luck.  :P