Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Meadmaker Book Promo Code  (Read 1863 times)

Offline eahyde

• 1st Kit
Meadmaker Book Promo Code
« on: July 23, 2013, 02:46:55 pm »
When I enter the promo code for the Compleat Meadmaker in the membership signup page, there is no feedback that the code was accepted.  Normally, I would expect to see the book listed with the membership subscription on the checkout page.  I also tried entering random characters and it behaved the same.  Should it list the book?

Offline james

• Brewer
Re: Meadmaker Book Promo Code
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 04:44:25 pm »
It was very timely that my subscription ran out and the book deal came out.  I just checked out my email receipt and don't see anything about the book either, so I'm hoping it's all in the backend of the system.

Offline stevep

• Cellarman
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 09:07:47 am »
When I enter the promo code for the Compleat Meadmaker in the membership signup page, there is no feedback that the code was accepted.  Normally, I would expect to see the book listed with the membership subscription on the checkout page.  I also tried entering random characters and it behaved the same.  Should it list the book?

Hi James.

The code for the free book does not show up on the receipts, but is visible to our team processing new memberships.

If you would like to confirm that the promo code was entered correctly, you may contact Member Services and they can check for you: 1.888.822.6273 ext. 0 or info@brewersassociation.org

Cheers!
Steve Parr
Assistant Director
American Homebrewers Association

Offline james

• Brewer
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 09:52:21 am »
The code for the free book does not show up on the receipts, but is visible to our team processing new memberships.

If you would like to confirm that the promo code was entered correctly, you may contact Member Services and they can check for you: 1.888.822.6273 ext. 0 or info@brewersassociation.org

Cheers!

Thanks Steve!

I'm pretty certain I entered the code, but if I didn't no big deal. 

Maybe someone can recommend to the IT/development department that they add promo code or something to receipts in the future?