Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: eZymurgy on android  (Read 9138 times)

Offline kramerog

• Brewmaster General
    • My LinkedIn page
eZymurgy on android
« on: June 27, 2013, 09:12:25 am »
I thought I read read recently that eZymurgy is now available on android.  I can't find it on Google Play.  Help plz.

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
Re: eZymurgy on android
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 09:32:45 am »
According to the message I got from the AHA IT dept. yesterday, it sounds like it's in testing and should be released soon.

"The Android mobile browser viewer is still in testing, as there are so many devices and so many feature sets throughout their platform. We will update you as it develops.
"
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline kramerog

• Brewmaster General
    • My LinkedIn page
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 09:42:06 am »
Thanks Denny.

Offline ccfoo242

• Brewmaster
  • I drank what? - Socrates
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 10:25:24 am »
Weird, I have it installed on my android. Maybe it's only working on certain models at the moment.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Intra cervisiam est deus.

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2013, 09:20:22 am »
Weird, I have it installed on my android. Maybe it's only working on certain models at the moment.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Yeah, I think that's the case.
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline kramerog

• Brewmaster General
    • My LinkedIn page
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2013, 09:14:47 am »
I installed it on my tablet, but could not find it for my phone.  I'm guessing that the Google Play Store automatically limits the apps available to the ones compatible with the hardware I'm using.

Offline bdgrfrisch

• 1st Kit
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2013, 10:42:12 am »
I can install it but every time I try to log in I get "Login Failed - Invalid username or password".  Unless it uses different usernames or passwords that my standard login it isn't working on my droid razr m.
You can do things two ways, the right way or the wrong way.
Or you can do things my way - which is like the wrong way but faster.

Offline thisoneguy

• 1st Kit
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2013, 08:47:47 pm »
I can install it but every time I try to log in I get "Login Failed - Invalid username or password".  Unless it uses different usernames or passwords that my standard login it isn't working on my droid razr m.

Not working on my Galaxy S3 or Galaxy Tab 2, either. Getting the same error as quoted. I have previously been able to use it on both devices.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 08:50:23 pm by thisoneguy »

Offline georgedpeterson

• 1st Kit
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2013, 07:01:32 am »

I have the same issue. Login info is definitely correct.

Offline james

• Brewer
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2013, 01:31:03 pm »
I just downloaded and installed it and it works fine with my login.  Are you sure the login you are trying to use is the one for the AHA site and not the forum? 

See if you can access the NHC presentation with those credentials

Offline Jimmy K

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Delaware
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2013, 01:35:42 pm »
And make sure that your login is associated with your AHA membership. You might have to email them your login ID and AHA member number.
Delmarva United Homebrewers - President by inverse coup - former president ousted himself.
AHA Member since 2006
BJCP Certified: B0958

Offline thisoneguy

• 1st Kit
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2013, 02:04:40 pm »
I can access both eZymurgy and the NHC presentations with the same credentials I'm entering for the app. And I was previously able to log in to the app and read the magazine with the same credentials. No dice now.