Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Custom Glassware  (Read 4333 times)

Offline thebigbaker

• Brewmaster
  • Denver, CO
Custom Glassware
« on: August 08, 2013, 04:20:44 pm »
My wife and I are looking to get some custom beer glasses and other barware for our home brewery.  Nothing fancy, just some items to put our logo on.  Does anyone have a company they would recommend?
Jeremy Baker

"An escalator can never break: it can only become stairs. You should never see an Escalator Temporarily Out Of Order sign, just Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Offline majorvices

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
  • Polka. If its too loud you're too young.
Re: Custom Glassware
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 08:10:11 pm »

Offline smkranz

• Brewer
  • Maryland
    • Midnight Homebrewers' League
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 09:24:37 pm »
These folks do our club's engraved mugs (logo and member's name below:
http://www.engravingcreations.com/default.htm

Example: http://www.midnighthomebrewers.org/membership-information).  Beautiful results with our fairly complex logo.  Very responsive, family operation.  I can't say enough good things about them, we place new orders about every 12-15 months.

(We get the Libby 12.5 oz. Deco beer mug.  No minimums, perfect size.)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 09:33:19 pm by smkranz »
Steve K.
BJCP Beer & Mead Certified
Midnight Homebrewers' League
http://www.midnighthomebrewers.org

Offline majorvices

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
  • Polka. If its too loud you're too young.
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2013, 04:44:48 am »
The Belgian tulip glass on the link I posted is my favorite beer glass. i don't have any of them engraved, though I should, but every time I break one I order a few to replace it.  Perfect glass for every style.

Offline duboman

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2013, 06:28:44 am »
Haven't ordered from them but thinking about it, reasonable pricing and no minimum order required, sounds intriguing...........
http://www.customprintedbeerglasses.com/cpbg.co/Custom_Printed_Beer_Glasses-_No_Minimum_Orders.html
Peace....Love......Beer......

The Commune Brewing Company-Perfecting the craft of beer since 2010

Offline Jimmy K

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Delaware
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2013, 07:26:37 am »
Haven't ordered from them but thinking about it, reasonable pricing and no minimum order required, sounds intriguing...........
http://www.customprintedbeerglasses.com/cpbg.co/Custom_Printed_Beer_Glasses-_No_Minimum_Orders.html

Nice! Most places have large minimum orders and glasses are heavy. If you do order a few hundred glasses shipping winds up doubling the cost!
Delmarva United Homebrewers - President by inverse coup - former president ousted himself.
AHA Member since 2006
BJCP Certified: B0958

Offline thebigbaker

• Brewmaster
  • Denver, CO
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2013, 07:34:19 am »
Thanks for the info everyone!   Keith, the Belgian tulip and barley wine goblets were the exact glasses we were looking for, along with some growlers and other items. 

Steve, those engraved glasses look really nice, but we were looking to just get our logo printed on the glasses, growlers, etc... Those glasses are so nice that I'd be afraid to drink out of them as I'm sure I'd break a few!

Dub, those are exactly what I was looking for, except I was hoping to get some Belgian style glasses printed.  I'll shoot them an email and see if they do those style of glasses.
Jeremy Baker

"An escalator can never break: it can only become stairs. You should never see an Escalator Temporarily Out Of Order sign, just Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Offline thebigbaker

• Brewmaster
  • Denver, CO
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2013, 08:41:27 am »
Jeremy Baker

Offline duboman

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2013, 11:41:26 am »

Thanks for the info everyone!   Keith, the Belgian tulip and barley wine goblets were the exact glasses we were looking for, along with some growlers and other items. 

Steve, those engraved glasses look really nice, but we were looking to just get our logo printed on the glasses, growlers, etc... Those glasses are so nice that I'd be afraid to drink out of them as I'm sure I'd break a few!

Dub, those are exactly what I was looking for, except I was hoping to get some Belgian style glasses printed.  I'll shoot them an email and see if they do those style of glasses.

From what I understand they'll do whatever kind of glasses you want.
Peace....Love......Beer......

The Commune Brewing Company-Perfecting the craft of beer since 2010