So I could have sworn I cleaned out my equipment last brew well enough....but evidently not. I broke out my gear to brew today, and sadly found black mold growing in my plastic tube! I cannot get to the mold because of how far into the tube it is. Right now I am soaking it in 5 gal. of water and 1.5 tsp of bleach. I was wondering if anyone knows if this will work or if there is any other tricks. I was going to try boiling it, but I'm worried about ruining the tube. Right now my budget is a tad tight, and I really do not want to go out and buy a new tube if at all possible.