Other than Brewing > The Pub

Other hobbies?

<< < (16/16)

klickitat jim:
Exactly what I need! Another hobby that involves addiction to dairy products.

punatic:

--- Quote from: Jascra on September 15, 2013, 07:55:25 PM ---Mine's a 1966 Buick Skylark Gran Sport that I have reserected from the dead.

--- End quote ---

My first car was a five year old '66 Buick Special with a 340cid V8.  Way to much car for a 16 year old to be driving.  Got my first speeding ticket in that car ( and second, and third...).

weazletoe:
I've been getting into RC cars. Electric. I have two nice ones. Shame I left my fav one in Idaho.  :-\

ptownbrewer:
I also am into electric rc vehicles. Bought a short course truck and started racing a few months ago. I bought a buggy the other week to race also. It's a good way to kill the time while I am waiting for my brew to ferment.

Jascra:

--- Quote from: punatic on September 30, 2013, 11:33:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jascra on September 15, 2013, 07:55:25 PM ---Mine's a 1966 Buick Skylark Gran Sport that I have reserected from the dead.

--- End quote ---

My first car was a five year old '66 Buick Special with a 340cid V8.  Way to much car for a 16 year old to be driving.  Got my first speeding ticket in that car ( and second, and third...).

--- End quote ---

Somehow I avoided the tickets so far. I have the original 401 nailhead in mine. There may or may not be some rubber left behind here and there.

Just added some exterior trim a couple weekends ago. Still too much work to do and winter's right around the corner

Sent from my...why would you care what device sent this message.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version