General Category > Commercial Beer Reviews

Another best beers list.

<< < (2/2)

denny:

--- Quote from: hopfenundmalz on September 21, 2013, 09:58:04 AM ---Nothing about when ones palate comes to the state where a fine lager can be appreciated as one of the best beers in the world.

Data from a fanboy site does not exactly make those the best beers, IMHO.

--- End quote ---

+1.060, Jeff!  I also like how those people became "expert" because their opinions matched other "expert" opinions.  Kinda like "40 million Frenchmen can't be wrong"...why, yes, they can!

The Professor:
The article lost me when they revealed that they used RateBeer as their expert source.  I consider both it and BeerAdvocate to be something of a joke.
Come to think of it, I consider any list like the one in the article to be an exercise in futility.

denny:

--- Quote from: The Professor on September 21, 2013, 11:49:17 AM ---The article lost me when they revealed that they used RateBeer as their expert source.  I consider both it and BeerAdvocate to be something of a joke.
Come to think of it, I consider any list like the one in the article to be an exercise in futility.

--- End quote ---

Only "something" of a joke?  Very diplomatic!

HoosierBrew:
The whole notion of "best" beer is ridiculous anyway.  It's totally subjective and, not only that, it depends for me on time of year/climate, time of day, mood etc.  Ratebeer and the others should really be called "rate RIS and IIPA.com".

klickitat jim:
agreewithme.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version