The Brewers Association is hiring for the position of Systems Analyst. Please see below for the details on this position.
HR & Finance Coordinator
Position Title: Systems Analyst
Department: Information Technology
Position Reports To: IT Director
This position requires a broad range of technical skills. This position assists the IT Director in areas of functional information management including database administration, system administration and desktop support. This position should exemplify a strong and positive customer service mentality.
- Provide technical support for both in-house and remote staff members
- Manage all administrative tasks in Microsoft based environment including account, file and printing management
- Assist in the maintenance of existing database and data warehouse systems
- Assist in maintaining the database health and efficient operation of our association management system (iMIS)
- Assist in the design of new data marts to continue to grow the scope of the Association’s internal data warehouse
- Support the Web Department with programming and server administration
- Create, manage and foster positive relationships with outside contractors
- Assist Information Technology Director in planning future IT procedures, projects and equipment needs
- Conduct research as directed for equipment, methodologies, etc.
- Collaborate with Staff Economist to determine data needs and the most effective way to collect and integrate data elements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong and proactive oral communication skills
- Robust knowledge of MS SQL Server, SSIS and SSRS
- Strong Transact SQL skill
- Ability to work directly with and integrate with MySQL
- Strong understanding of ODBC and interacting with multiple database platforms
- Working knowledge of SSAS and MDX
- Strong knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 8 and Mac
- Ability to work with Linux, VMware and Hyper-V
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory and PowerShell
- Ability to identify and satisfy co-worker’s IT needs
- Ability to set realistic expectations and timelines for project completion
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to focus intensely on one subject for several hours at a time
- Ability to work in cooperative work setting
- Ability to research and problem-solve independently
This position requires three years of experience performing the duties of a system analyst
This position is required to attend and work at the Great American Beer Festival and other Brewers Association events as assigned.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job
The Brewers Association is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, or marital/familial status.