Well....I think I figured it out! It was my crush. I just brewed a belgian dubbel with a 13.95# grain bill. Decided to hand crush the grains using the mill at the LHBS. The crush was noticeably finer and what I would expect a good crush to look like. While it ended up being the longest brew day yet...I hit 76% efficiency. Really happy with it and just a smidgen over my anticipated OG.
While the efficiency was much better than I had hoped for, I did end up with a rather slow run-off on both mash out and sparging. I think I may just go a little bigger on the gap next time.
Thanks everyone for their suggestions. Now if I could just seem to get my temps and water volumes spot on and not drop my ph strip in the mash, I would be very excited....but I am still tweaking my system.
Thanks again and brew on!