Other than Brewing > All Things Food

Pairing

(1/2) > >>

1vertical:
Had a glass of Duvel clone and a slab of Cache Valley pepper jack cheese...
I gotta say that they go together very nicely....that is all.....

erockrph:
For some reason I find that Belgian beers go exceptionally well with a lot of cheeses. Old, crunchy Gouda with a BDS is my absolute favorite beer and cheese pairing.

denny:

--- Quote from: erockrph on October 12, 2013, 05:29:18 AM ---For some reason I find that Belgian beers go exceptionally well with a lot of cheeses. Old, crunchy Gouda with a BDS is my absolute favorite beer and cheese pairing.

--- End quote ---

Ever tried a Chimay with Chimay cheese?

Joe Sr.:

--- Quote from: denny on October 12, 2013, 09:14:28 AM ---
--- Quote from: erockrph on October 12, 2013, 05:29:18 AM ---For some reason I find that Belgian beers go exceptionally well with a lot of cheeses. Old, crunchy Gouda with a BDS is my absolute favorite beer and cheese pairing.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Nope, but I've had them separately.  Are you recommending the combo?

erockrph:

--- Quote from: denny on October 12, 2013, 09:14:28 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Alas, the one time I bought some Chimay cheese I never got to try it. My wife didn't like the way the fridge smelled, so she disposed of it without my knowledge. I'll have to plan it out better next time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version