I made an Oktoberfest last month and the recipe called for Wyeast 2112 | California Lager. Based on some feedback I received on another post, I decided to do a semi-lagering phase and chilled it down to 40°F. Before dropping the temperature, I checked the S.G. a few days in a row and it was holding steady at 1.016, which was a little above the estimated F.G. of 1.013. No big deal I figured. So, I've had it in my freezer for two weeks and decided that I would bottle it today. I was brewing another beer this morning so I took the carboy out of the freezer to let the Oktoberfest warm up a little before bottling. As it warmed, I noticed signs of fermentation - a lot of bubbles on top of the beer (that weren't there when I took it out) and the air lock was bubbling every five seconds or so. I took another reading at the S.G. was at 1.013. Should I let the beer ferment at 65°F for a few more days and check the S.G. again? I'm afraid if I try to bottle it now, I might get too much carbonation in the bottles. This is my first attempt at a lager so I've never experienced this situation before. Thanks!