Other than Brewing > The Pub

Beer tracking app?

(1/2) > >>

theoman:
Does anybody know of a decent beer tracking app for either android and/or iphone? I'm looking for something where I can simply take a photo of the beer and add related notes.

theDarkSide:
One I saw recently for the iphone is: Find Craft Beer.  It uses the beermapping project.  Rumor has it that someone is developing it for the Android operating system too.

glitterbug:

--- Quote from: theoman on March 19, 2010, 05:44:59 AM ---Does anybody know of a decent beer tracking app for either android and/or iphone? I'm looking for something where I can simply take a photo of the beer and add related notes.

--- End quote ---

Those phones have webbrowsers so you should be able to use a site like beer advocate when mobile. I would be worried about losing my data if I decided to change phones or upgrade if the data is stored locally on the phone. 

blatz:

--- Quote from: glitterbug on March 19, 2010, 08:01:56 AM ---
--- Quote from: theoman on March 19, 2010, 05:44:59 AM ---Does anybody know of a decent beer tracking app for either android and/or iphone? I'm looking for something where I can simply take a photo of the beer and add related notes.

--- End quote ---

Those phones have webbrowsers so you should be able to use a site like beer advocate when mobile. I would be worried about losing my data if I decided to change phones or upgrade if the data is stored locally on the phone. 

--- End quote ---

+1 - or ratebeer.com

weazletoe:
Not sure if t exactly what you are after, but Beercloud is an awesome app.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version