Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: New AHA Member Can't Login to Member Content!  (Read 3903 times)

Offline dmtaylor

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Lord Idiot the Lazy
    • YEAST MASTER Perma-Living
New AHA Member Can't Login to Member Content!
« on: October 26, 2013, 07:24:20 am »
New member here... I've tried dozens of times to get into eZymurgy, and every time, I receive an error message as if they have no idea who I am, even though I paid the $44 and set up a profile with my name and address and everything.  I have successfully reset my password a couple of times and that has not helped either.  So what gives?!  I also emailed info@brewersassociation.org a couple of days ago, to no avail.  What's the deal!?  Maybe no one works on Fridays?  Or I am just very impatient!  Any help would be much appreciated.

David M. Taylor
Two Rivers, WI
Dave

The world will become a much more pleasant place to live when each and every one of us realizes that we are all idiots.

Offline BrewingRover

• Brewmaster
  • Brewing in Flossmoor, IL
Re: New AHA Member Can't Login to Member Content!
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 07:50:17 am »
I had the same problem, but I got a response the same day I emailed them. Maybe they knocked off early this week.
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 10:10:35 am »
New member here... I've tried dozens of times to get into eZymurgy, and every time, I receive an error message as if they have no idea who I am, even though I paid the $44 and set up a profile with my name and address and everything.  I have successfully reset my password a couple of times and that has not helped either.  So what gives?!  I also emailed info@brewersassociation.org a couple of days ago, to no avail.  What's the deal!?  Maybe no one works on Fridays?  Or I am just very impatient!  Any help would be much appreciated.

David M. Taylor
Two Rivers, WI

Dave, does your login work for other areas of the main site?
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline dmtaylor

• Lord Idiot the Lazy
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2013, 10:50:42 am »
Well, it lets me update my profile (name and address), and I can change my password, but that is all.  I cannot access any of the actual members-only content.
Dave

The world will become a much more pleasant place to live when each and every one of us realizes that we are all idiots.

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2013, 11:36:55 am »
Well, it lets me update my profile (name and address), and I can change my password, but that is all.  I cannot access any of the actual members-only content.

weird...if you don't hear from them on Mon., get in touch w/ me.  I'll get you in touch with somebody.
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline dmtaylor

• Lord Idiot the Lazy
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2013, 12:54:28 pm »
Thanks man.  I'll give it a little more time.
Dave

Offline dmtaylor

• Lord Idiot the Lazy
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2013, 06:32:10 pm »
Well, I did get an email yesterday from the AHA... but it was sent to a different email address than I thought I had given to them, so I hadn't thought to check my email there!  So now I know they have two different email addresses, which only adds to the confusion, and who knows, it might even be the cause of the whole thing.  And yes... I am still unable to login, I get an error message no matter how many times or different ways or different passwords I try to put in, or how many times I ask them to "reset my password".  I guess I'd better just leave it alone till they try to fix it again.  I did email them back again.
Dave

Offline bigchicken

• Assistant Brewer
  • Lincoln, NE
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2013, 09:01:46 pm »
I'm having the same issue and joined a week ago. I've been trying from my phone, though. Right after I paid, I was able to login from my laptop once. I thought I'd give it a little time and try from my laptop again during the week. My phone may have some browser incompatibility issues.
TJ Cook

On Deck: Planning
Fermenting: Nothing
In bottles: It's All About MEAD!

Offline Jimmy K

• Delaware
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2013, 07:01:24 am »
You have to email AHA and tell them your profile name and AHA number so they can associate the two. The online system does not automatically know that you've purchased a membership. Once they are linked (basically, somebody has to check a box), then you'll have access to member content.
Delmarva United Homebrewers - President by inverse coup - former president ousted himself.
AHA Member since 2006
BJCP Certified: B0958

Offline duncan

• AHA / BA
  • Administrator
  • Brewer
    • HomebrewersAssociation.org
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2013, 08:29:45 am »
Hey everyone,

Member Services can also be reached by phone during normal hours:

1.three03.four47.zero816 ext. zero

(I wrote out some numbers so no bots pick it up).

They should be able to get everything squared away for those having difficulties logging into the website.

Cheers,
Duncan
American Homebrewers Association / Brewers Association

Offline dmtaylor

• Lord Idiot the Lazy
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2013, 10:13:20 am »
Duncan, thanks for the phone number.  But as it happens, I did not need it.  I received another email from Anthony Orig this morning, and now today I was finally able to login successfully via the online password change feature.  Hooray!  Hopefully it is not a problem logging in at home tonight (I am at work right now).  But at least it works at work!  Of course, I would never go to homebrewer websites all day long while I am at work... no, I never ever do that... ;)

Thanks again to Anthony, Duncan, and all at the AHA.
Dave