I made the call yesterday. I put it into the dehydrator at 100°F while I was at work for the day. When I got home, I raised the temp to 130°F for two hours, then maxed the dehydrator (~160°F) for another 3 hours.
Afterward, I cleaned the chit out of it, in a strainer. The result looks a lot like Pilsner malt. Very light.
Since I have some pilsner malt, I may try a side/side this weekend. The only issue is the logistics of mashing/sparging/fermenting such a small batch. Assuming that my conversion isn't as good as commercial, I'll probably plan a long mash, maybe a protein rest.
That's my challenge for the weekend.