Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: NHC  (Read 57481 times)

Offline klickitat jim

• I must live here
Re: NHC
« Reply #165 on: February 12, 2014, 07:15:26 am »
I didn't get an email. Just logged in and saw my entries needed edited and paid.

Offline brewmichigan

• Brewer
« Reply #166 on: February 12, 2014, 07:26:04 am »
This may have been covered already but if we log in and set one of our entries to be a pale ale for example but in a couple weeks decide the kolsch is better, is that something we can change at that time or are we set in stone once we pay for our entries on which category we must enter?
Mike --- Flint, Michigan

Offline Jimmy K

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Delaware
« Reply #167 on: February 12, 2014, 07:27:18 am »
This may have been covered already but if we log in and set one of our entries to be a pale ale for example but in a couple weeks decide the kolsch is better, is that something we can change at that time or are we set in stone once we pay for our entries on which category we must enter?
You can change your entry categories up until the submission deadline - March 17 I think. Just make sure you print new bottle labels if you change.
Delmarva United Homebrewers - President by inverse coup - former president ousted himself.
AHA Member since 2006
BJCP Certified: B0958

Offline theDarkSide

• Derry, NH
« Reply #168 on: February 12, 2014, 07:36:27 am »
Yes...I did this yesterday after I paid and realized I entered the wrong beer I'm sending in.
You can change your entry categories up until the submission deadline - March 17 I think. Just make sure you print new bottle labels if you change.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 08:27:00 am by theDarkSide »
Seacoast Homebrew Club - Portsmouth, NH
AHA Member
Stephen Mayo
------------------------------------------------

Offline dbeechum

• Global Moderator
  • I spend way too much time on the AHA forum
  • Pasadena, CA
    • Experimental Brewing
« Reply #169 on: February 12, 2014, 07:44:31 am »
Any news on whether or not all the sites have been drawn yet? Still no email  :(

I think the last emails are supposed to go out today.
Drew Beechum - Maltosefalcons.com
- Vote in the AHA GC Election! - http://bit.ly/1aV9GVd  -
-----
Burbling:
Gnome is in the Details
*Experimental Brewing - The Book*
Tap:
Peanut Butter Jelly Time
Tupelo Mead
Farmhouse Brett Saison

Offline brewmichigan

• Brewer
« Reply #170 on: February 12, 2014, 07:51:26 am »
Yes...I did this yesterday after I paid and realized I entered the wrong beer I'm sending in.

Sweet, I was torn between 2 but I will wait until they're both done and carved to decide.
Mike --- Flint, Michigan

Offline Pinski

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Portland, Oregon
« Reply #171 on: February 12, 2014, 08:03:43 am »
Agreed! It must be chaotic.

I passed the lottery, three entries. All edited, printed and paid. Signed up to help. Actually looking forward to that more than anything!

What a cool hobby and awesome bunch of new friends! Thanks to everyone who has held my hand along the way.

Congrats Jim, when did you get the word?
Steve Carper
Green Dragon Brewers
Clubs: Oregon Brew Crew & Strange Brew
BJCP Certified

Offline fmader

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #172 on: February 12, 2014, 08:17:47 am »
I didn't get an email. Just logged in and saw my entries needed edited and paid.

Thanks, Jim. I logged on and it was waiting response, so I edited my submission. I tried to pay, but there was an error (tried Chrome, Firefox, and IE). So hopefully that gets ironed out. I didn't get my first choice, but at least I got into Saint Paul.
Frank

Offline Jimmy K

• Delaware
« Reply #173 on: February 12, 2014, 08:25:33 am »
I was editing my info and one of the judging sessions for Philly is listed at 2am on Saturday! That's hardcore!
Delmarva United Homebrewers - President by inverse coup - former president ousted himself.
AHA Member since 2006

Offline Pinski

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Portland, Oregon
« Reply #174 on: February 12, 2014, 08:27:37 am »

Thanks, Jim. I logged on and it was waiting response, so I edited my submission. I tried to pay, but there was an error (tried Chrome, Firefox, and IE). So hopefully that gets ironed out. I didn't get my first choice, but at least I got into Saint Paul.
In your forum messages?
Steve Carper
Green Dragon Brewers
Clubs: Oregon Brew Crew & Strange Brew
BJCP Certified

Offline fmader

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #175 on: February 12, 2014, 08:30:59 am »

In your forum messages?
No. Go to the competition page and log on there.
www.brewingcompetition.com
Frank

Offline Jimmy K

• Delaware
« Reply #176 on: February 12, 2014, 08:31:11 am »

Not using Discover Card are you?
AHA Member since 2006

Offline fmader

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #177 on: February 12, 2014, 08:32:49 am »

No... It won't even load the payment page without an error. I click "continue to payment form" and get this...
HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.

Do Discover Cards still exist?!?
Frank

Offline Jimmy K

• Delaware
« Reply #178 on: February 12, 2014, 08:35:22 am »
No... It won't even load the payment page without an error. I click "continue to payment form" and get this...
HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.

Do Discover Cards still exist?!?
Only in children's books.
AHA Member since 2006

Offline klickitat jim

• I must live here
« Reply #179 on: February 12, 2014, 08:54:05 am »
I found it with IE. Logged in and edited my entries on Chrome. Paid by logging in with my android. That was the only combo that would work for me. Only email I got was payment confirmation. (Yes, I checked my junk box)