Hey everyone, I have a new pale conditioning in the FV and will be dry hopped early next week. I've talked with the other brewer about getting the necessary hops shipped but am a tad concerned about the weather forecast potentially impacting transit and causing delays. We do have a small supply of T-45s in the hop cooler and will use those if necessary. Having never used T-45s for dry hopping and given that they are twice as potent as T-90s should I cut the dry hopping rate in half to keep the addition from overpowering the beer? Thanks for the assistance.