Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: The Maine Brew Bus  (Read 1460 times)

Offline kylebures

• 1st Kit
The Maine Brew Bus
« on: February 02, 2014, 11:39:36 am »
I have only been a member on here since December, but have been meaning to share about "The Maine Brew Bus" for those of you who may be traveling to the Maine area.  My wife and I booked a tour on the Maine Brew Bus while on our honeymoon last September, and had a complete blast.  We are from Kansas, and this was actually the first event on our honeymoon, and a great welcome to Maine!

Based out of Portland, The Maine Brew Bus has a number of themed tours, but ours included a stop at a meadery (Maine Mead Works), a distillery (New England Distilling), and a brewery (Allagash).  It was very educational, and all of the stops included free tastings and tours, and the bus tour was very reasonably priced, and the bus tour had outstanding customer service and even included "the history of Portland/Maine brewing" and trivia.  I would suggest it to anyone, and would sign up again if ever in the area.

Offline theDarkSide

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Derry, NH
Re: The Maine Brew Bus
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 08:37:44 am »
I've heard good things about the Maine Beer Bus. 

Also, on the NH Seacoast there is Granite State Growler Tours, http://nhbeerbus.com.  They have weekend tours that take you around to some of the best the seacoast has to offer, including Throwback, Blue Lobster, and Earth Eagle Brewings, producers of Empyreal Ales & Wonder Gruits!

Seacoast Homebrew Club - Portsmouth, NH
AHA Member
Stephen Mayo
------------------------------------------------