The AHA is hiring for a new, part-time positiong: AHA Administrative Assistant. See below for details -- to apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
HR & Finance Coordinator
Position Title: AHA Administrative Assistant
Department: American Homebrewers Association
Position Reports To: AHA Director
This 20 hour/week position provides administrative support to the American Homebrewers Association (AHA) staff. Particular areas of focus include AHA Member Deals and member communication, the AHA’s coordination with the Beer Judge Certification Program, and the National Homebrew Competition.
- Assist with communication with AHA Member Deal Participants
- Manage Gift Card Resale Program
- Track Member Shop renewals and work with Business Coordinator on outreach to shops
- Manage Zymurgy Resale Invoicing
- Provide general administrative support to BJCP program
- Provide general administrative support on National Homebrew Competition
- Review and update shops and clubs in the database
- Attend divisional meetings as necessary
- Attend AHA Governing Committee meeting
- Conduct various research projects as assigned by director
- Maintain working knowledge of programs and activities of the AHA and Brewers Association
Travel to National Homebrewers Conference and the Great American Beer Festival® required. Travel to AHA Rallies and select homebrewing events as needed.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Basic homebrewing knowledge
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to working well as a team member and follow direction
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to form and sustain strong working relationships with staff members, media, members, industry representatives and the general public
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a multi-task environment
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks and projects
- Ability to promote events, publications, services and announcements to the media, members, industry representatives and the general public
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with this job.
Brewers Association is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, or marital/familial status.