Author Topic: Moonlight Brewing files to cancel the Moonlight Meadery trademark  (Read 2047 times)

Offline blair.streit

• Brewer
    • View Profile
Re: Moonlight Brewing files to cancel the Moonlight Meadery trademark
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2016, 12:59:38 PM »
Oh FFS.
I have never seen that phrase abbreviated before, but it is my absolute favorite term of exasperation. You just made my weekend!

Online reverseapachemaster

• Brewmaster General
    • View Profile
    • Brain Sparging on Brewing
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2016, 07:22:52 AM »
Symbols are still in bounds in a "Artist Formerly Known as Prince" kind of label.
Heck yeah I blog about homebrewing: Brain Sparging on Brewing but I'm also a lawyer: The Kielich Law Firm

Offline toby

• Brewmaster
  • Galvez, LA
    • View Profile
    • Beer Judge Chronicles
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2016, 03:41:30 PM »
Oh FFS.
I have never seen that phrase abbreviated before, but it is my absolute favorite term of exasperation. You just made my weekend!

That one and furrfu are probably my favorites.

Offline 69franx

• Brewmaster General
  • Bloatarian Brewing League
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2016, 03:47:25 PM »
Don't recognize that one Toby, I'll have to Google it
Frank Laske
Franx Brew Workz
Fermenting:
Conditioning: GHE via HoosierBrew with 835, German Pilsner Via Brulosopher with 835,  Sour Saison on raspberries and something WILD
In Bottles: N.German Pilsner 2 ways with 835, Doublenut Brown, Evil Twin, Smoked Porter, EBW
In the works: Trad'l Bock, Doppelbock, Bluesman's Pilsner, Ballantine IPA, Saison split between lemon balm & blackberries, Dunkel

Offline 69franx

• Brewmaster General
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2016, 03:52:07 PM »
Not as fun for those of us who are not nearly as computer savvy. And I would never say that instead of FFS.
Frank Laske
Franx Brew Workz
Fermenting:
Conditioning: GHE via HoosierBrew with 835, German Pilsner Via Brulosopher with 835,  Sour Saison on raspberries and something WILD
In Bottles: N.German Pilsner 2 ways with 835, Doublenut Brown, Evil Twin, Smoked Porter, EBW
In the works: Trad'l Bock, Doppelbock, Bluesman's Pilsner, Ballantine IPA, Saison split between lemon balm & blackberries, Dunkel

Offline toby

• Brewmaster
  • Galvez, LA
    • View Profile
    • Beer Judge Chronicles
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2016, 06:51:34 AM »
Not as fun for those of us who are not nearly as computer savvy. And I would never say that instead of FFS.

It was very common on Usenet/Newsgroups where pretty much all the readers had ROT13 encoding and decoding as an option.  ROT13 was a n00b filter.

Offline 69franx

• Brewmaster General
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2016, 11:51:24 AM »
Thanks Toby, think I spent too much time drinking back then to even be aware of any of that. Really not online until late 90's
Frank Laske
Franx Brew Workz
Fermenting: