Admin > Questions about the forum?

wierd quirks

(1/26) > >>

yso191:
I got on site a couple of minutes ago and discovered I was logged on as someone else!  I don't remember the logon name though.  I hit logout and discovered that it said I was currently logged in as myself and that the logout didn't work. (It said an error occurred)

The picture of me below my screen name is also now gone.  And I went to post a reply and it came up with a timeout message (I hadn't been typing a long time), but I just hit 'post' again and it went through.

Everything else seems to be working.

natez:
Thanks for the info Steve.

We moved the site and forum to a new server yesterday and there are still a few bugs we're working out, and we have a few more graphical updates to the forum coming today. I do see that the forum avatars are missing. I will investigate.

We also implemented a new single-signon function from the main aha site to the forum, so if you're email addresses are synced up between your AHA account and Forum account, we auto log you in.

When you saw the wrong name in the header, had you logged in via the web site, or via the forum?

Please continue to let us (or me directly) know about any bugs you encounter.

Thanks!

-Nate

punatic:
The last couple of times I've posted I get the post kicked back with a red warning box like the one that says "There have been one or more new posts made to this topic since...".  This warning box says "Your session has timed out, please log in and try again."  When I hit the submit button a second time (without logging in) it goes through and posts normally.

Edit:  When I submitted this post it went through first try.

yso191:

--- Quote from: natez on December 18, 2013, 12:55:35 PM ---Thanks for the info Steve.

We moved the site and forum to a new server yesterday and there are still a few bugs we're working out, and we have a few more graphical updates to the forum coming today. I do see that the forum avatars are missing. I will investigate.

We also implemented a new single-signon function from the main aha site to the forum, so if you're email addresses are synced up between your AHA account and Forum account, we auto log you in.

When you saw the wrong name in the header, had you logged in via the web site, or via the forum?

Please continue to let us (or me directly) know about any bugs you encounter.

Thanks!

-Nate

--- End quote ---

When I saw the wrong name it was from a previous login (I set it to always remember me) on the forum site.

Thanks!  you guys do a great job.

udubdawg:
yesterday I found myself suddenly thinking my mash tun is the wrong color.  I looked at the top of the screen and it said "Welcome, denny!"   :o

thankfully that nightmare is over.  seems to be working fine now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version