Other than Brewing > The Pub

Where's Denny?

(1/6) > >>

bluesman:
I am usually following up Denny on some threads by now. He hasn't posted for a couple days. Has anybody heard from him. Maybe it's just me but he posts everyday especially during the week. Maybe he's planting more hops.  ;D

dbeechum:
He's been on.. even today. We're always dealing with administrative hooey in the background.

babalu87:

--- Quote from: dbeechum on March 25, 2010, 09:39:10 AM ---He's been on.. even today. We're always dealing with administrative hooey in the background.

--- End quote ---

( Read : ) All us MODS are talking about the rest of you clowns in the Champagne room drinking Westy 12's

bluesman:

--- Quote from: babalu87 on March 25, 2010, 09:48:42 AM ---
--- Quote from: dbeechum on March 25, 2010, 09:39:10 AM ---He's been on.. even today. We're always dealing with administrative hooey in the background.

--- End quote ---

( Read : ) All us MODS are talking about the rest of you clowns in the Champagne room drinking Westy 12's

--- End quote ---

Hey... I resemble that remark. ROFL

denny:
It's been a bit hectic trying to get my biz shut down and that will probably continue for the next month or so.  In addition, I kinda don't want to monopolize the forum...sometimes I feel like I answer stuff so often that I stifle discussion.  That's not a good thing!

Of course, that's not to say we're NOT in the back room drinking Westy 12s!  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version