I am curious about those of you who may have either attended a special beer release at a brewery, or who may have helped to organize or execute such an event.
Generally, I am interested in getting some quality feedback and suggestions for how to host a terrific event. Some questions that I am interested in, include:
- Was the beer release for a beer that was bottled, or was it a special draft beer release? For example, Dark Lord Day versus the Pliny the Younger release?
- Was the event a single day, time-slotted event, or was it a weekend-long or week-long celebration surrounding the new beer?
- Was the event a single, flat or ticketed price, or was the event pay-as-you-go?
- What did the brewery do right?
- What did the brewery do wrong?
I would also welcome and appreciate any other comments or suggestions that folks might have.
Thanks and Cheers.