Do you have an AHA membership?

Yes
645 (86.6%)
No
72 (9.7%)
No Pants
28 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 735

Author Topic: AHA Membership  (Read 110327 times)

Online HoosierBrew

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
  • Indianapolis,IN
    • View Profile
Re: AHA Membership
« Reply #345 on: April 22, 2016, 11:14:09 AM »
I learned the game.let expire and offers come in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ken, I think that hat looks about 2 srm darker than it should be.  Are you really happy with that?
Not happy at all. It tastes like its 30srm

Funny stuff. I wish my helles tasted a couple SRM darker. Can't have it all.   :)
Jon H.

Offline brewinhard

• Senior Brewmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: May 01, 2016, 02:24:29 PM »
I learned the game.let expire and offers come in!

Ken, I think that hat looks about 2 srm darker than it should be.  Are you really happy with that?
Not happy at all. It tastes like its 30srm

Funny stuff. I wish my helles tasted a couple SRM darker. Can't have it all.   :)

Just post a picture as I am sure it will look darker then.

Offline juggabrew303

• Cellarman
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: May 01, 2016, 09:18:31 PM »
Member for ~3yrs now.  Well worth it in my situation(live in Denver) discounts at breweries have a easy payed for membership including $5 off merchandise at breweries.  Great promos when signing up as well, free books, grains, etc. also, most comps require membership

Offline M-O-O-N That spells beer!

• 1st Kit
  • South Jersey
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: May 08, 2016, 07:39:14 PM »
Member for ~3yrs now.  Well worth it in my situation(live in Denver) discounts at breweries have a easy payed for membership including $5 off merchandise at breweries.  Great promos when signing up as well, free books, grains, etc. also, most comps require membership

I'll have to agree. Great promos when signing up. This year, I got a lb of PBW and (hopefully) an AHA cap!

I spend $43 a year on membership and go to Iron Hill Brewery (in South Jersey), where I receive a 20% discount on beer and food! In a couple of visits, I get my investment paid back!

Cheers!
Na zdrowie!

Offline hopfenundmalz

• I must live here
  • Milford, MI
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: May 08, 2016, 07:52:26 PM »

I'll have to agree. Great promos when signing up. This year, I got a lb of PBW and (hopefully) an AHA cap!

I spend $43 a year on membership and go to Iron Hill Brewery (in South Jersey), where I receive a 20% discount on beer and food! In a couple of visits, I get my investment paid back!

Cheers!

Yes, you are doing it right!

It pays for itself if you think about it. We kick ourselves when we don't take advantage. Mrs. R has the app on her phone, sometimes we don't look. Bad on our part.
Jeff Rankert
Ann Arbor Brewers Guild, AHA Member, BJCP Certified
Home-brewing, not just a hobby, it is a lifestyle!

Offline juggabrew303

• Cellarman
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: May 22, 2016, 03:13:09 PM »

Cheers!

It pays for itself if you think about it. We kick ourselves when we don't take advantage. Mrs. R has the app on her phone, sometimes we don't look. Bad on our part.

What app does she have? I have the zymurgy app but that's only for the magazine and I haven't seen an AHA app for looking up discounts

Offline hopfenundmalz

• I must live here
  • Milford, MI
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: May 23, 2016, 05:16:55 AM »

Cheers!

What app does she have? I have the zymurgy app but that's only for the magazine and I haven't seen an AHA app for looking up discounts
Ah, I had to ask her as she had called it an app, but it is just a shortcut on her phone to the information on the AHA page.
Jeff Rankert
Ann Arbor Brewers Guild, AHA Member, BJCP Certified
Home-brewing, not just a hobby, it is a lifestyle!

Offline juggabrew303

• Cellarman
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: May 23, 2016, 06:15:11 AM »

Cheers!

Ah, I had to ask her as she had called it an app, but it is just a shortcut on her phone to the information on the AHA page.
Gotcha. That's what I have to do, would be great if they did have an app though