Do you have an AHA membership?

Yes
710 (86.6%)
No
80 (9.8%)
No Pants
30 (3.7%)

Total Members Voted: 809

Author Topic: AHA Membership  (Read 138020 times)

Offline BrewInMind

• 1st Kit
    • BrewInMind
Re: AHA Membership
« Reply #360 on: November 03, 2019, 10:50:00 AM »
Hi guys, i am new here  :) i see the thread is a bit old but maybe you can help me out. I intend to get the AHA membership and got a few questions, i couldn't find the answers around.

I am an international user being in Europe so i am going to go for the digital only membership cause of the extra shipping price for the printed magazine ("International member? Corresponding shipping fees apply." in the purchase page).

That made me wonder what i get and won't get especially about member only savings and exclusive events. I guess both are limited to USA related stuff, am i right?

The digital magazine, the app with recipes and the guides and expert advices sounds good enough anyway for me to go on  ;)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 10:51:49 AM by BrewInMind »

Offline garyg

• Administrator
  • Brewer
    • American Homebrewers Association
« Reply #361 on: November 04, 2019, 05:20:18 PM »
I am an international user being in Europe so i am going to go for the digital only membership cause of the extra shipping price for the printed magazine ("International member? Corresponding shipping fees apply." in the purchase page).

That made me wonder what i get and won't get especially about member only savings and exclusive events. I guess both are limited to USA related stuff, am i right?

For members outside the USA, the digital-only membership is the most affordable option.  You can access Zymurgy magazine online or via the Zymurgy apps and avoid the additional expense for international shipping of Zymurgy magazine.

While most of our AHA Member Deals businesses are based in the USA, we do have Member Deals locations outside the USA as well.  Most of the international deals come to us via suggestions from our international members.  You can send us your recommendations via the Brew Guru app or online https://www.homebrewersassociation.org/membership/aha-member-deals/request-new-aha-member-deals/.
Gary Glass
American Homebrewers Association Director
Boulder, Colorado

Offline BrewInMind

• 1st Kit
    • BrewInMind
« Reply #362 on: November 05, 2019, 06:58:27 PM »
Hi Gary, thanks for the clear answer. Fair enough  ;) I registered for the 30 days free trial (haven’t seen it before) and downloaded the app. Already seen some really interesting content inside.

Luca

Offline ranking

• 1st Kit
« Reply #363 on: November 16, 2019, 08:58:21 PM »
Top 11 Most Consumed Beer In The World | Area Ranking

https://youtu.be/u6mGeTEQ0dU