Do you have an AHA membership?

Yes
596 (86.9%)
No
65 (9.5%)
No Pants
25 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 678

Author Topic: AHA Membership  (Read 98711 times)

Offline CroceBrewing

• Cellarman
  • So many craft beers to try, so little time
    • View Profile
    • For the Love of Brew
Re: AHA Membership
« Reply #315 on: July 18, 2014, 07:50:58 AM »
Welcome CroceBrewing!!  Every year I say I'm going to make that rally, but getting down to Boston on a Thursday after work from NH is a pain.  Maybe next year!
Thanks! Very honored to be an AHA member. I came down from Peabody for the rally, and traffic was pretty brutal. But AHA put on a good event, and Sam Adams has always been very good to homebrewers. I even went home with a growler of their experimental Double Pils. Interesting beer with big flavors and a high (8.7%) ABV. At just 10 bucks for the growler, though, it was well worth the price.  :)
"You've never really had a beer until you've had your first homebrew."

Offline markpotts

• Cellarman
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: July 24, 2014, 07:22:10 AM »
I'm in sunny old England and joined a few weeks ago :)
The on line access to the old editions of Zymurgy were the deal clincher for me.
One day I hope to get over to your side of the pond for a 'beer trip' for which the pub discount thing will come in useful, culminating with a visit to the GABF.
Yorkshire, England

Online morticaixavier

• Official Poobah of No Life.
  • Davis, CA
    • View Profile
    • The Best Artist in the WORLD!!!!!
« Reply #317 on: July 24, 2014, 07:37:44 AM »
welcome mark!

Offline markpotts

• Cellarman
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: July 24, 2014, 08:32:29 AM »
welcome mark!
Thank you mort, I am pleased to be here :)
Yorkshire, England

Offline karlweese22

• 1st Kit
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: September 26, 2014, 05:38:24 AM »
I'm just curious how many of you have an AHA membership. Do you use the benefits that come with the membership? I do not currently, but will most likely get one soon. Its good to support the AHA community and its efforts!

Not a member. Just joined the forum and I'm a complete noob in brewing. I actually don't know much except from watching my big bro a couple years back but he's overseas at the moment and barely able to contact him for advice.  I'll most likely become a member in the future though but till then I'd have to get the basics.  Do you have any links or threads you can suggest?

Offline theDarkSide

• Brewmaster General
  • Derry, NH
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: September 26, 2014, 05:51:13 AM »
Sergeant - BNArmy Member
AHA Member
Stephen M.
------------------------------------------------
Vote Jonathan Fuller for AHA Governing Committee http://www.homebrewersassociation.org/membership/aha-governing-committee/election/jonathan-fuller-3/
Get a grip and Vote for Chip for AHA Governing Committee - http://www.homebrewersassociation.org/membership/aha-governing-committee/election/chip-walton-3

Offline scotts87

• 1st Kit
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: December 26, 2014, 03:16:27 PM »
I've only been a brand new member since yesterday, but I already saved about $6.50 on my purchase at a member home-brew store here in the Houston Texas area! Woohoo :)

Happy to be a member, and I have yet to even start my first batch. Still reading up before I jump in  ;D

-Scott

Online HoosierBrew

• Indianapolis,IN
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: December 26, 2014, 03:23:24 PM »
I've only been a brand new member since yesterday, but I already saved about $6.50 on my purchase at a member home-brew store here in the Houston Texas area! Woohoo :)

Happy to be a member, and I have yet to even start my first batch. Still reading up before I jump in  ;D

-Scott

Welcome Scott !
Jon H.

Online morticaixavier

• Davis, CA
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: December 27, 2014, 11:05:58 AM »

-Scott

welcome! way to leverage the membership.

Offline JMaskel

• 1st Kit
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: February 20, 2015, 09:31:35 AM »
Brewed my first batch a month ago and have been hooked ever since.  The next logical step was to join the AHA for the great perks and support. 

I am proud to be a member and can't wait to absorb all the knowledge that the homebrewing community has to offer.

Online morticaixavier

• Davis, CA
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: February 20, 2015, 10:07:00 AM »
Brewed my first batch a month ago and have been hooked ever since.  The next logical step was to join the AHA for the great perks and support. 

I am proud to be a member and can't wait to absorb all the knowledge that the homebrewing community has to offer.

wonderful! I can't wait to see how you contribute to the community!

Offline YooperBrew

• 1st Kit
  • Beer Geek
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 23, 2015, 08:29:12 AM »
I joined the AHA in 2008.  Where I live there aren't any perks to speak of- no discounts or participating homebrew stores- but it's still a worthwhile organization and I do enjoy reading Zymurgy.

Vote for me for the AHA Governing Committee!
http://www.homebrewersassociation.org/membership/aha-governing-committee/election/lorena-evans-2/
AHA member since 2008