I rebrewed the same adjunct lager I did two weeks ago, slight adjustment to hit the intended OE I slightly overshot last time. But the big change is that this time was a low oxygen brew, which I decided was imperative on this one. My biggest obstacle on the hot side (I'm extremely rigorous on the cold side) has always been the time needed for deoxygenating the liquor by preboiling. Just can't usually manage it. So today I tried Bilsch's yeast scavenging method. Let's just say this was a truly life altering brew day! Damn, I wish I'd done that sooner. The next couple of months anticipating this beer are gonna be rough.