Yesterday I made 11 gallons of a porter based on Fuller's London Porter, but also added a tad of roasted barley to add some coffee-like notes. Hmmm, I just realized that I inadvertently doubled the amount of brown malt specified in the BYO / Kristen England clone recipe, so used 3 lbs per 5.5 gal instead of 1.5 lbs. Otherwise, the brew day went very well and I hit my target OG of 1.054, and mash pH of 5.5.
Maybe I'll get a can of raspberry puree for one of the fermenters, and optionally if the straight porter is too roasty I can set up the nitro faucet.
Still, based on how the wort hydro sample tasted I think it will be fine.