Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: WTB -Ventmatic Faucet, HAVE ONE  (Read 2044 times)

Offline gandelf

• Assistant Brewer
  • Mill Creek Brewery, Temptation Rd
WTB -Ventmatic Faucet, HAVE ONE
« on: February 03, 2014, 12:25:20 pm »
Looking for a Ventmatic faucet. I need one more line in
the frig.

Their in at CHI!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 06:14:39 am by gandelf »
Religion; A contrived security blanked for a species that is currently in its adolescent phase of its evolutionary journey.

Offline narcout

• Brewmaster General
  • Los Angeles, CA
Re: WTB -Ventmatic Faucet
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 02:33:50 pm »
They recently went back into production.  It looks like they are sold out now (due to a manufacturing issue) but should be available again soon (or maybe you can find them now from a different supplier).

http://www.chicompany.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=3277
Sometimes you just can't get enough - JAMC

Offline gandelf

• Assistant Brewer
  • Mill Creek Brewery, Temptation Rd
Re: WTB -Ventmatic Faucet
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 04:16:22 pm »
Thanks, I talked to CHI last week and the person I spoke to stated it will be some time
before the NEW ventmatics will be available. They are working through additional design
changes and testing. I'm still looking. Their has to be one that is in need of a good home.
Religion; A contrived security blanked for a species that is currently in its adolescent phase of its evolutionary journey.

Offline Ambeer

• 1st Kit
Re: WTB -Ventmatic Faucet, HAVE ONE
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 01:14:23 pm »
I have recently been in contact with the owner of the company (this week) and he said to please contact him at ventmaticco@gmail.com, Attn: Brad, to discuss getting a real ventmatic faucet directly from him - the newest design too. So stoked he making them again!

Also, he sent me a clip of the newest faucet pouring - if anyone wants to see, hit me up. Looks really good.

-Amber aka Ambeer