Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Too drunk....  (Read 7860 times)

Offline hamiltont

• Brewmaster
Re: Too drunk....
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2010, 03:13:17 pm »
Peeing outdoors is a boy's natural right of passage to manhood.  I guess I haven't grown up yet...  ;D  Well, it helps not having neighbors too...
If Homebrew & BBQ aren't the answer, then you're askin' the wrong questions... Cheers!!!

Offline MrNate

• Brewmaster
  • Bridgewater, NJ
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2010, 06:26:37 pm »
Seems like we need more outdoor showers. Best of both worlds.
“If one's actions are honest, one does not need the predated confidence of others, only their rational perception.”

Offline maxieboy

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Mid MI
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2010, 07:26:28 pm »

Its all pipes going to the same place ;D

George says so

Ya beat me to it!  ;D
A dog can show you more honest affection with a flick of his tail than a man can gather through a lifetime of handshakes." Gene Hill

[47.7, 310.8] AR

AHA Member

Offline tom

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Denver, CO
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2010, 08:57:17 pm »
NO NO NO. Peeing in the shower is completely unacceptable. Just nasty.
Its all pipes going to the same place ;D
George says so

Hey, George is from Jersey, he should know!

I was "raised" in Levittown, PA. Now pronounced "leave it town". Just over the bridge from Burlington. And I put in a year in beautiful Campden, NJ. Ahh, the only state with 2 of the top 10 most dangerous cities in the US of A.

Then off to Pittsburgh for 4 years. But before the breweries (except for the Penn Brewery which is awesome). And luckily there were no breweries in Delaware while I spent 4 long years at the U of D (otherwise I would be a brewer). And then, thankfully, the US Army ordered me out to Denver for 4 years of hard duty.

So, which circle?

It's good to see beers named after NJ turnpike exits!  http://www.flyingfish.com/
Brew on

Offline tom

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Denver, CO
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2010, 08:57:56 pm »
No good deed goes unpunished!
A Pennsylvania man attempted to resuscitate "a road-killed opossum," state police say.

But this was one possum who wasn't playing possum -- the ugly creature remained dead.

Troopers responding to the scene in Oliver Township on Thursday determined that Donald J. Wolfe, 55, of Brookville, was drunk, according to the police report.

Several witnesses observed Wolfe's failed resurrection of the flattened marsupial, police said. It was not immediately clear how he endeavored to restore the possum's life.

The arresting officer in the incident was unavailable for comment Friday. Attempts to reach Wolfe were also unsuccessful.

Wolfe will be charged with one charge of public drunkenness, police said.
Brew on

Offline MrNate

• Brewmaster
  • Bridgewater, NJ
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2010, 09:30:41 pm »
Wait a second, Tom... Are you saying there was a point to this thread apart from where the best places to pee might be? Jersey, by the way, consistently ranks among the top 10 on that list as well.
“If one's actions are honest, one does not need the predated confidence of others, only their rational perception.”

Offline capozzoli

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Lat 40* 6 m. 2.24 s. Long -74* 51 m. 21.75 s.
    • Capozzoli Metalworks
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2010, 02:48:06 pm »
Hey, I live right by leave it town.

Its OK, great for outdoor peeing and better than living in one of those snobby yuppie towns.

Bought a house here as a fixer upper flipper, boy am I regretting it now though.

I got to get outta here and off to Jim Thorpe. Out to possum resuscitating country. 
Beer, its whats for dinner.

http://theholyravioli.blogspot.com/

http:// www.thecapo.us