Today was one of my Fridays off, so I made some good headway on the "pouring beer through the wall" concept.
Started this morning with a bunch of mechanical in my way (I didn't take a true before picture, but it was this plus 6 Ethernet cables and a few phone lines.)
Cleaned everything up by moving all of the electrical and plumbing:
Built the substructure of the box that will house the taps and mounted that to the studs. The superstructure is also built, but not installed. Due to very tight space requirements, I need to install it after I get my polycarbonate back plate here. Ordered that today.
That tiny little white spec in the right area is where the shank height will be.
I silconed all of the joints in the substructure and put in some rigid insulation between the studs.
Used some Liquid Nails on the 4" PVC pipes coming out of the freezer. I'm letting that dry before I attach anything vertical.
Wired the Love TS2 up, but lost the temperature sensor somewhere in the basement... So it's still running on a Ranco at the moment.
So that's all the progress for now. Once the polycarbonate sheet gets here, I can press on with the box. In the meantime, I'll be building more dual stage temp controllers for my little wine coolers. Single stage is what I have on most of them now, and that needs to change with the constant 64F basement temps.