this is NOT a no rinse product according to the 5 Star website. I would NOT drink the beer.
DANGER: Corrosive to skin and eye, contains Phosphoric Acid. Harmful if swallowed. Do not
get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wear protective goggles and clothing when using. Avoid
contamination of food. DO NOT MIX SANICLEAN with chlorinated cleaners as chlorine gas
will result. See Label for more precautionary information. Contains Phosphoric Acid. A known
For Eyes: Hold eyes open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove
contact lenses, if present, after the first five minutes. Then continue rinsing. Call Poison
Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
If Swallowed: Call Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have
person sip on a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so
by the Poison Control doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person.
If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of
water for 15-20 minutes. Call Poison Control Center for treatment advice.
If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing call 911 or an ambulance, then
give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Call a Poison Control Center
or doctor for treatment.
NOTE TO PHYSICIAN: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric
lavage. Measure against circulatory shock, respiratory depression and convulsion may be