Are you insanely passionate about making beer? Are you an amateur brewer who competes? Are you part of a group of friends, social club, or family who brew together? Do you devote every waking second (or all of your free time) to making beer?
A major cable network and Part2 Pictures, an award-winning documentary film and television company based in New York City have teamed up to develop a quality TV show about the fun, competitive world of amateur beer brewing.
We are currently casting people who represent the wide-range of folks making beer – especially those of you who are very active members of a brew club or beer brewing group. We’d love to speak with you to learn more about the where’s, how’s and why’s of brewing beer.
WE ARE SEEKING:
• Amateur brewers who participate in competitions (or will be entering their first competition)
• Members of a social brewers club who brew together
• Colleagues or friends who are part of a brew team
• Siblings or a whole family of brewers
• We will also consider individual brewers not part of a cohesive group
• Brewers with a “friendly rivalry” – or who have someone they’ve been dying to outbrew
• We are open to people who have been doing this for many years or just starting out, or amateurs who have the dream of going pro
• We are interested in people who just LOVE beer
• Big personalities and huge passion for making beer a must!
If you fit the description or know someone who does, please email: email@example.com
with the following info:
• name, email and phone number
• a recent photo of yourself and your “brewmates”
• where you live
• why you love making beer
• how long you’ve been brewing beer
• describe your group (or indicate if you brew and compete on your own)
• your local brew club (if applicable)
• details of the competition circuit (how many competitions you participate in, when you will be next competing, etc.)
• describe the type of beer(s) you make and why you think it’s the best!
• why you’d love to participate in a show about beer brewers
Part2 Pictures is a reputable television company that has produced a variety of high-quality documentary programming for OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network, National Geographic, the Discovery Channel, PBS, The History Channel and other major broadcasters. We are committed to telling great stories about people, their take on a world and how they operate within it.