I got a lot accomplished on Friday. I brewed an 11 gallon batch of a golden ale that is lightly hopped with citra and galaxy. Half of which will be served at my wedding (High Tides Honeymoon Ale). I also kegged a barleywine that had been fermenting for about 40 days or so. I kegged a Christmas ale to she a few months for Christmas in July. This was a rebrew of a beer that I did for Christmas. It tasted way better out of the hydrometer sample. It has vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg, and cherries in it. I adjusted those amounts and switched the yeast from 001 to 002. I also racked a cherry wheat (also served at the wedding) onto 32oz of high quality tart cherry concentrate.
The only problem that I ran into over the weekend is that the secondary fermentation was more active than expected. I didn't have a complete explosion, but the cap off the airlock popped off. But it did keep a solid lock though. Just wiped off the bucket and changed the airlock. No big deal. WLP 320 is some active yeast.