Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Untappd  (Read 4012 times)

Offline 69franx

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Bloatarian Brewing League
Re: Untappd
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2014, 09:16:03 am »
I have received 4 or so emails from Untapped since this thread started, but upon logging into Untapped app and online, only 1 new request has appeared. I'm not ignoring you, just dont have the request
Frank L.
Fermenting: Nothing (ugh!)
Conditioning: Nothing (UGH!)
In keg: Nothing (Double UGH!)
In the works:  House IPA, Dark Mild, Ballantine Ale clone(still trying to work this one into the schedule)

Offline yso191

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Yakima, WA
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2014, 09:35:14 am »
I have been using untappd pretty regularly for 3.5-4 years.  I use it to keep track of which commercial beers i've had and have not had... and roughly what my opinion of them was (to taste not style).  One of the drawbacks to such use is sometimes I'm friends with the brewer and forget about it... then they are like 'hey why do you hate my beer' lol.... At any rate... I'm on there as 'mors'

I could not find you
Steve
BJCP #D1667

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.” ― G.K. Chesterton

Offline yso191

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Yakima, WA
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2014, 09:40:13 am »
I have received 4 or so emails from Untapped since this thread started, but upon logging into Untapped app and online, only 1 new request has appeared. I'm not ignoring you, just dont have the request

I couldn't find you either.  I thought I found you yesterday, but as it turns out I sent a friend request to frank l, who is a Frank Laske in Cleveland.
Steve
BJCP #D1667

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.” ― G.K. Chesterton

Offline theDarkSide

• Derry, NH
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2014, 09:46:00 am »

Are you the one at FindlayMarket?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 09:51:50 am by theDarkSide »
Seacoast Homebrew Club - Portsmouth, NH
AHA Member
Stephen Mayo
------------------------------------------------

Offline yso191

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Yakima, WA
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2014, 09:50:23 am »
Oh BTW, My login is yso191
Steve
BJCP #D1667

Offline 69franx

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2014, 10:13:46 am »
I am the one at Findlay market. Not sure why it says that. I checked in a couple there and now it says that's where I'm at. I did live in Cleveland before indiana so that may be me as well but if so, I don't have access to that account anymore

Sent from The Alpine Brewery using Tapatalk
Frank L.
In the works:  House IPA, Dark Mild, Ballantine Ale clone(still trying to work this one into the schedule)

Offline bluesman

• I must live here
  • Delaware
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2014, 10:39:00 am »
I recently joined. My username is ronprice, listed as ron. I don't have a lot of time to use it but would like to make more time.
Ron Price

Offline jeffy

• Tampa, Fl
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2014, 11:16:10 am »
I am the one at Findlay market. Not sure why it says that. I checked in a couple there and now it says that's where I'm at. I did live in Cleveland before indiana so that may be me as well but if so, I don't have access to that account anymore

Findlay Market is downtown Cincinnati.  I used to buy veggies, cheese, and city chicken (whatever that is) there when I lived in Cinci.
Jeff Gladish, Tampa (989.3, 175.1 Apparent Rennarian)
Homebrewing since 1990
AHA member since 1991, now a lifetime member
BJCP judge since 1995

Offline 69franx

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2014, 12:46:23 pm »
Thanks Jeffy, I've been to the market, just don't know why Untapped says that's where I'm at. I'll have to play around some more on the website as changing anything on iPhone untapped app is very frustrating

Frank L.

Offline dkfick

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2014, 02:36:20 pm »
I have been using untappd pretty regularly for 3.5-4 years.  I use it to keep track of which commercial beers i've had and have not had... and roughly what my opinion of them was (to taste not style).  One of the drawbacks to such use is sometimes I'm friends with the brewer and forget about it... then they are like 'hey why do you hate my beer' lol.... At any rate... I'm on there as 'mors'

I could not find you
heh yeah sometimes you need to use quotes I find in the username search.
BJCP A0936 National Beer Judge and Mead Judge
Cicerone Certified Beer Server
AHA Member
CRAFT Homebrew Club
Sons of Liberty Homebrew Club
HBT "mors"