Got home last night from dinner and my dog was acting very strange, pacing, shaking, panting. Would not sit still or relax. She finally vomited several times and amongst her food, found little black things that turned out to be cacao nibs. After going to the pantry and finding my bag of nibs gone, I put it together. She had jumped up to my brewing supplies, taken the bag outside, and feasted on the whole thing. Turns out chocolate toxicity in a dog is very real and nibs are the most potent. She is currently in the the vet hospital with IV fluids, charcoal flushes, and antiseizure medication. Looks like she's going to be fine, but just thought everyone should know to put their nibs on a high shelf.