Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Brew Fest - Fell's Pt.  (Read 4908 times)

Offline MrNate

• Brewmaster
  • Bridgewater, NJ
Brew Fest - Fell's Pt.
« on: March 24, 2010, 08:46:29 pm »
Apr. 24, Fell's Pt. (Balto, MD) - Anyone here going? Me and the wife will be there. Hopefully.
“If one's actions are honest, one does not need the predated confidence of others, only their rational perception.”

narvin

Re: Brew Fest - Fell's Pt.
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 09:13:18 am »
I might be going... there are a lot of brew fests coming up so it depends if I have something else planned that weekend.

Offline bluesman

• I must live here
  • Delaware
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 10:56:49 am »
Good question. I'll mark my calendar and talk it over with the boss.
Ron Price

Offline MrNate

• Brewmaster
  • Bridgewater, NJ
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 08:40:42 am »
Friendly reminder - This event usually sells out. Tickets are available on http://www.missiontix.com - I bought mine yesterday. I'll probably be wearing my t-shirt with the Black Flag logo (profile pic) so if you happen to see me, make sure you mention something about knowing me online before punching me in the face, otherwise I might take it personal.
“If one's actions are honest, one does not need the predated confidence of others, only their rational perception.”

Offline micsager

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2010, 11:45:09 am »
Apr. 24, Fell's Pt. (Balto, MD) - Anyone here going? Me and the wife will be there. Hopefully.

I live in Washington State, so it's a bit of a commute.  LOL.  However, I was there on business last year, and found "max's tap room"  OMG.  I could live in that place.  And was lucky enough that a local brew club (not so much home brew) was meeting at the time.  Nice group of guys.  (we never have Samiclause on tap out west)

Offline MrNate

• Brewmaster
  • Bridgewater, NJ
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2010, 02:35:57 pm »
Well, if you find yourself at Max's again, they carry Stillwater Stateside Saison which is my buddy Brian's beer. I finally got the chance to sample it and it is phenomenal.

Actually if you met any of the local brewers there, chances are you saw Brian at the meeting. Looks like Jason Statham.

Offline bluesman

• I must live here
  • Delaware
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2010, 02:39:13 pm »
Sorry I missed the fest. I even marked my calendar. How was it?

I see you made it back alive.  :)
Ron Price

Offline micsager

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2010, 05:35:05 pm »
Well, if you find yourself at Max's again, they carry Stillwater Stateside Saison which is my buddy Brian's beer. I finally got the chance to sample it and it is phenomenal.

Actually if you met any of the local brewers there, chances are you saw Brian at the meeting. Looks like Jason Statham.

with my new job, I'll be in Baltimore every March.  Not much a fan of Saisons, but I'll check it out.

Offline MrNate

• Brewmaster
  • Bridgewater, NJ
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2010, 07:09:48 pm »
Sorry I missed the fest. I even marked my calendar. How was it?

I see you made it back alive.  :)

Yeah, it was good. Except that my wife found the Mike's Hard Lemonade booth and ended up feeding the crabs. There were some really good beers there and some really mediocre ones, but nothing outright bad.

Offline Hokerer

• I spend way too much time on the AHA forum
  • Manassas, VA
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2010, 08:04:26 pm »
Except that my wife found the Mike's Hard Lemonade booth and ended up feeding the crabs.

Nice phrase!  We had a guy one time on all fours in the surf doing that.  We asked him what he was doing and he said "calling whales".  Made sense once you heard him :)
Joe

narvin

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2010, 08:16:09 pm »

I was just there last night for the Tuesday night beer social that featured two casks of stateside... one with some Chinese berries, and the other with Chamomile.  Brian's a cool guy.

Offline MrNate

• Brewmaster
  • Bridgewater, NJ
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2010, 08:57:48 pm »
Yeah, he's always been good people. What did you think of the Stateside?